Wednesday, May 7, 2008

An Eventful Day.....Or So I Thought....


Today my day was eventful for the beginning of it and suddenly became dull and dead. I went for a ceremony marking the beginning of my brother’s wife’s new shop. It’s amazing she was working with her dad for a few years and now decided that its time she starts off her own company and her own shop. It’s a great achievement and it was really nice to see that her dream was achieved. Its a wholesome feeling knowing that u have reached a goal u have set yourself. And the excitement showed on her face. It was really good. The shop looked great and its all set to start in the next few days. The shop is selling fabrics for curtains and other furniture in the household (WWW.APOSTROPHELUXURY.COM). That's the website to go to for the fabrics and all. Must visit it to see what it is all about. After the ceremony we had some snacks and then I was on my way to work. I am a diamond manufacturer and I also make jewelry.
With the American markets in the doldrums the diamond market is affected immensely and this is leading to a lot of companies making huge losses, as they are not able to sustain the ongoing phase. So well my work started at noon and frankly there was hardly anything to do. So I was just updating and working on my blog. Kind of frustrating not having much to do. Had a short day of work today before I headed homeward. Looking at the situation right now sometimes I wonder all the years I put into my training in my trade I hope it doesn’t go down the drain. So yeah that was my day today.
Good night everyone. Sweet dreams.

No comments: