Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Bad Day....


We all have our bad days. Wait when does your day go bad. I mean when is it that think your day is bad. When u miss your train, when things don’t go according to your wishes, when someone spills coffee on you or is it when someone screams at you.
Small things affect our day, our mood and affect us. Yesterday I thought I was having a bad day cause things were not going according to plan. Just when my mind wandered off into negativity I was like nah my day isn’t that bad u know. People have days, which are by far worse than mine. And I have seen that myself.
Don’t u think we let too many things get to us. Too many things to affect us and screw up our mood. Cant we take it all in our stride and just let it be.
Why is it so difficult for us to ignore the small things and look at the bigger picture?
I will tell u what is a bad day. Tell my friend what is a bad day. Her mom was laughing n joking around 2 days before she got diagnosed with pneumonia and expired a day later.
Tell my manager what is a bad day. His wife was discharged from the hospital and a healthy chit was given to her and that very night she vomited blood and expired. Explain the bad day to his 3 yr old daughter who kept asking her dad about her mom’s whereabouts.
Tell my bhabhi what is a bad day. She was out shopping with her sister in law the previous day and then found her dead the next morning.
Now that’s what I call things not going according to plan. That’s what a bad day is all about. And we get peeved off about missing a train and someone not listening to us or we not getting through someone’s phone etc.
Don’t ever feel like life is a burden. Remember it’s really short. Enjoy everyday. Smile everyday. No day is as bad as u make it. We make a good day look bad at times. And a bad day seem worse.
This is life..

No comments: